DetailsCité is one of Jean Prouvé's early masterpieces, and was designed for a competition for furnishing the halls of residence at Nancy's Cite Universitaire.
- Armchair by Jean Prouvé
- Moulded sheet steel frame
- Seat and back in one piece. Fabric cover in black, beige or tobacco or in black or blackish-brown leather.
- Armrests made of natural leather straps
- Height-adjustable neck support cushion made of polyurethane foam
- Available with glides for carpets or glides with felt pads for hard floor surfaces
- Cité: 100% Cotton
**delivery time 2-3 working days within Germany (other countries)
Colours & Material Cité
|Colours Frame & Cover||
Cité Armchair is one of Prouvé's early masterpieces, designed for a competition for furnishing the halls of residence at Nancy's cité universitaire. Prouvé himself used this armchair with its dynamic appearance, its characteristic coated sheet steel rockers and broad leather arm support straps in the living room of his house.