by Jean Prouvé, 1930
— from 2.516,00 €*
3% advance payment discount: 2.440,52 €
(Save 75,48 €)
Versions which are in stock and immediately available (click here)
These items are in stock and are deliverable immediately.
Cité is one of Jean Prouvé's early masterpieces, and was designed for a competition for furnishing the halls of residence at Nancy's Cite Universitaire.
- Armchair by Jean Prouvé
- Moulded sheet steel frame
- Seat and back in one piece. Fabric cover in black, beige or tobacco or in black or blackish-brown leather.
- Armrests made of natural leather straps
- Height-adjustable neck support cushion made of polyurethane foam
- Available with glides for carpets or glides with felt pads for hard floor surfaces
- Cité: 100% Cotton
*incl. VAT, excl. shipping
**standard delivery time