DetailsThe MedaPal from Vitra is defined by its combination of intelligent technology and can be swiftly and simply set to the individual user's requirements.
- Office swivel chair complying with EN 1335 / Seal of ergonomic approval
- Synchronising mechanism with personal adjustment of the backrest tension; optional lumbar support can be adjusted to the contour of the user's back
- Broad opening angle between backrest and seat; can be set to and locked in an upright sitting position.
- Seat-shell, armrests, frame and base in fibreglass-reinforced polyamide; basic-dark; Sectional seat with seat height adjustment as standard.
- Seat upholstery made of CFC-free polyurethane foam. Seat cover available as Nova (with seam) or Torso Meda.
- Backrest from Netline (Netweave) stretched tight over the frame
- With or without armrests (thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) padding in basic dark; height and width adjustable)
- Nova: 100% Polyester
- Torso Meda: 95% Polyester, 5% Elasthan
- Netline: 100% Polyester
**delivery time 1 working day within Germany (other countries)
Colours & Material MedaPal
MedaPal focuses on the essentials. The office chair has a light appearance, while combining intelligent technology and great comfort, is easy to use, and can be swiftly and simply set to the individual user’s requirements.
The backrest consists of a single section and provides both lumbar support and flexibility in the shoulder section. The seat shell and armrest frames are made of polyamide, ensuring MedaPal is light, comfortable and yet stable. The conscious use of specific materials delivers a cost-effective but high-quality chair.
More about 'medapal' in our blog
Physix by Alberto Meda for Vitra, 25.11.2013
(smow) intern: Designer Office Furniture Package, 18.11.2011
Orgatec 2010 Interview: Alberto Meda, 03.12.2010