by Alberto Meda, 2004
— from 655,00 €*
3% advance payment discount: 635,35 €
(Save 19,65 €)
Versions which are in stock and immediately available (click here)
These items are in stock and are deliverable immediately.
Thanks to its intelligent combination of materials,the Vitra MedaPro is especially stable in those zones subject to the greatest stress, and flexible wherever it needs to conform to the body.
- Office swivel chair complying with EN 1335 / Seal of ergonomic approval.
- Synchronising mechanism with personal adjustment of the backrest tension; optional lumbar support can be adjusted to the contour of the user's back
- Broad opening angle; the Vitra MedaPro can be set and locked in an upright sitting position; height and depth adjustable as standard.
- Height of the optional lumbar support can be adjusted to the contour of the user's back
- Backrest in Netline (Netweave) stretched tight over the frame or Torso Meda.
- Available with or without armrests: Height, width and sideways angle adjustable, with soft polyurethane foam padding in basic dark. 3D-armrests are also rotating (360°) and adjustable in depth.
- Nova: 100% Polyester
- Torso Meda: 95% Polyester, 5% Elasthan
- Netline: 100% Polyester
*incl. VAT, excl. shipping
Colours & Material MedaPro
MedaPro is an office chair with clear lines designed by Alberto Meda to be ultimately straightforward. All the functions are self-explanatory and the chair can thus be easily adjusted to an individual user’s needs.
Thanks to the intelligent combination of different materials, MedaPro is very stable in those zones subject to great stress, and flexible wherever it needs to conform to the body. The large opening angle between backrest and seat ensures relaxed reclining and takes the strain off the vertebral discs and muscles. The chair’s mechanism features the right blend of support and movement for all users, irrespective of their size and weight. The clear shape, the high-grade materials used, and the finishing all ensure MedaPro has a long service life. The backrest, seat, armrests and base are easy to take apart and replace.
More about 'MedaPro' in our blog
... And so we made first the MedaPro and then the MedaPal. The MedaPal is more economic because the seat does not move, but you still have a lot of comfort and the lumber support is very good and I have been using this chair every day for two...