by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, 2006
— from 1.235,00 €*
3% advance payment discount: 1.197,95 €
(Save 37,05 €)
Versions which are in stock and immediately available (click here)
These items are in stock and are deliverable immediately.
Worknest from Vitra and Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, simply exudes cosiness. An office furnished with several Worknest chairs seems optically calm and harmonic thanks to the sympathetic form and colour of Worknest
- Office swivel chair complying with EN 1335 / Seal of ergonomic approval.
- Synchronised mechanism with automatic adjustment of backrest resistance to the weight of the sitter (WOWA: Worknest Weight Automatic).
- Mechanism with wide tilt angle, can be locked in an upright sitting position.
- Height-adjustable lumbar support to suit the contour of the back and height-adjustable shell seat with integrated armrests are standard features
- Shell seat with integrated armrests as standard.
- Seat and back shell as well as armrest supports made of fibreglass-reinforced polyamide.
- Seat and back upholstery made of CFC-free polyurethane foam
- Seat and backrest with Nestknit cover, a knit fabric with highly elastic zones in designated sections, available in a range of colours
- NestKnit: 95% Polyester, 5% Elasthan
*incl. VAT, excl. shipping
Colours & Material Worknest
|Colour: frame of the armrest padding||
Worknest, the new office swivel chair by Vitra and Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, exudes cosiness. An office furnished with several Worknest chairs seems optically calm and harmonic because of the form and colour of Worknest. The encompassing form of the seat bowl shows comfort so that employees have a feeling of wellbeing and are motivated.
More about 'Worknest' in our blog
... Not that the brothers are resting on their laurels. Both their new chair for Vitra "Vegetal", which follows the tradition of their Algue room divider by combing synthetic materials with natural forms, and their innovative tiling concept...