DetailsThanks to technological innovations, we can work on a laptop wherever we choose — yet suitable furniture for this purpose is often lacking. Jasper Morrison's NesTable provides a simple and flexible solution to this problem.
- Laptop table
- Table surface in polyurethane
- Tube column in powder-coated steel
- Extension bar in steel, polished chrome finish
- Base feet in die-cast aluminium, powder-coated finish
- Available from Vitra in a range of colours
**delivery time 1 working day within Germany (other countries)
Colours & Material NesTable
Thanks to technological innovations, a person can work on a laptop computer from anywhere — yet suitable furniture for this purpose is often lacking. NesTable provides a simple and flexible solution to this problem. The surface of this occasional table is height adjustable, which makes it possible to maintain a correct ergonomic working posture, even while working from a sofa or lounge chair.
More about 'NesTable' in our blog
DOK Leipzig 2008: A review, 25.01.2009