by Le Corbusier, Pierre Jeanneret, Charlotte Perriand, 1928
— from 4.445,00 €
3% advance payment discount: 4.311,65 € (Save 133,35 €)
*incl. VAT, incl. shipping (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands)
Bauhaus classic from Le Corbusier - unique in its visionary precision
- Sofa from Cassina
- Chrome-plated steelframe or black matt varnished
- Covers available in leather or textile (various colours available on request)
- Loose cushions, polyurethane foam and polyester wool filling)
- Available as two- or three-seater
- From the collection "Cassina I Maestri" Le Corbusier, Pierre Jeanneret, Charlotte Perriand, 1928
- Panama: 100% Polyester
More about 'LC2' in our blog
... A shopping oasis strewn with the cheapest Le Corbusier LC2 copies we believe we have ever seen. That "Bauhaus Tel Aviv" isn't, is slowly being understood. But then the architects responsible never pretended it was. Popular convention has resulted in the...
... Among the most famous of these collaborations are the from Cassina produced LC4 Chaise Longue, LC2 Armchair and LC7 Swivel Chair which Le Corbusier, Pierre Jeanneret and Charlotte Perriand originally created for their "Maison la Roche" in Paris. Charlotte...