Protecting your privacy and your personal data is of special importance to us. Below we provide information concerning the handling of your data.
The protection of your privacy, your personal data and the transparency of our processing operations is of paramount importance to labelfarm GmbH. We are constantly working to improve our systems to provide you with the highest level of security and reliability in using our services. We collect, store and process data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG). Below you find detailed information concerning the handling of your data.
(1) Responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data through and by smow.com is labelfarm GmbH, Mühlweg 25, 04319 Leipzig, Germany - hereafter "labelfarm".
(2) Questions concerning the collection, processing and use of personal data and requests concerning disclosure, corrections, blocking or deletion of data and revocation of given consent should be addressed with clear identification of yourself to:
Telephone: +49 341 2222 88 22
(3) Should you have any questions concerning data protection which are not answered here, our Data Protection Administrator will be happy to help you. He can be contacted via:
Trusted Shops GmbH
Subbelrather Str. 15c
Telephone: +49 221 7753 65 151
(4) According to the GDPR you have, assuming you meet the legal conditions, the right to free disclosure of information on data held concerning yourself and a right to request correction, blocking or deletion of data.
(5) labelfarm employs extensive technical and operational safety precautions for the protection of personal data, for example, against unauthorised access and abuse. labelfarm uses a secure transmission method, known as SSL transmission (Secure Socket Layer) to process user data. Your personal data and payment details are thereby sent encrypted over the internet. Our online services and other systems are protected by technical and organisational measures against the loss, destruction, unauthorised access, modification and distribution of your data by unauthorised parties. These protective measures are regularly adapted to meet current technological changes and standards and are documented.
(6) Data is collected, processed and employed on the basis of the user's consent, a legal permission or legal requirement (Art. 6 I DSGVO). If for business purposes anonymous or pseudonymous data are sufficient, then – and in interests of data efficiency - only these forms of data are accessed.
(7) In every case, data collection, processing and use take place exclusively for the purpose of initiating and processing orders. labelfarm does not transfer or sell your data to third parties for advertising purposes.
(8) In the case of violations of Data Protection Law, you have a right of appeal to the responsible State Data Protection Officer of the federal state of Saxony. The contact details are:
Sächsische Datenschutz- und Transparenzbeauftragte
Dr. Juliane Hundert
Telephone: +49 351 854 71 101
Fax: +49 351 85471109
(1) labelfarm collects and employs user data to the extent necessary to permit the use of the online services of labelfarm or for accounting purposes and in further legally permissible cases and with the user's consent.
(1) We collect, store, modify, use and transmit personal data for the purpose of establishing and executing a contractual or contract similar relationship with the user, including individual and personal customer service and support, for processing eventual subsequent warranty claims, and for protecting the legitimate business interests of labelfarm.
(2) The transmission and smooth processing of an order requires the input of personal data - in particular valid contact information and possibly also payment information. In the course of the order process, you are offered the opportunity to create a customer account. This customer account is optional and offers you additional features such as an overview of your previous orders. Furthermore, you can view the stored contact and address data in your customer account and administer it yourself or alter the settings for receiving newsletters. You are free to order as a guest without having to create a customer account. This decision has no relevance for the order processing. When you create a customer account, there are no costs or obligations upon you. Should you decide to open a customer account, the definition of an individual, sufficiently secure, password is required. Access to your customer account is thus secured and only possible after entering your personal password. It is the customer's responsibility to treat the personal access data confidentially and not to make it accessible to unauthorised third parties. Labelfarm can not accept liability for any damage resulting from misuse of access data.
(3) Insofar as it is necessary to fulfil the obligations associated with the sales contract, we also transmit personal data by encrypted connection to third parties, e.g. delivery companies, smow stores or, for the purpose of credit checks, also to credit agencies or to authorise and process payments to our respective payment service providers. In the case of a delivery of ordered goods by forwarding agency, we will also transmit your telephone number to the transport company, so that a coordination of the delivery date is possible. The data transmitted in this way may only be used by the recipient within the scope of a contractually regulated order data processing to fulfil his agreed task and will subsequently be deleted, taking into account any statutory retention periods. Please also note § 4 where we explain such data transmissions in more detail.
(4) The use of personal data for purposes other than those mentioned is in each case dependent on the consent of the user and under no circumstances occurs without prior voluntary consent of the user.
(1) Through our websites we offer visitors and customers numerous opportunities for immediate communication and rapid electronic contact with our company. Should one of these communication channels be used by visitors or customers to contact us, personal data will be transmitted and automatically stored depending on the selected medium. This data is transmitted on a voluntary basis and is used by us exclusively for the purpose of establishing contact and processing the enquiries of the person concerned and subsequently deleted in consideration of legal obligations. There is no disclosure of the collected and stored data to third parties, unless there is explicit consent.
(2) In so far that it is required in terms of completing a purchase or you have specifically approved it, your personal data will be transferred, encrypted, to third parties such as:
smow Stores in:
for the purpose of credit screening with the credit rating agencies:
To authorise and process payments to our respective payment service providers:
(4) For orders that are shipped as a package or small parcel, we will supply the transport company (DHL German Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Strasse 20, 53113 Bonn) with personal data (your first name, last name and address) as well as your e-mail address, so that the transport company can send you status updates about the delivery of your ordered goods. The data transmitted in this way may only be used by the recipient to fulfil their appointed task. The use of personal data for other purposes is in each case dependent on the consent of the user.
(5) For orders dispatched by us via freight forwarding company, we will supply the transport company (Dachser GmbH & Co KG, GO! General Overnight & City Logistic GmbH, Stadt & Overnight Kurier Leipzig GbR, Rhenus SE & Co. KG) with personal data (your first name, last name and address) as well as your telephone number, so that a coordination of the delivery date is possible. The data transmitted in this way may only be used by the recipient to fulfil their appointed task. The use of personal data for other purposes is in each case dependent on the consent of the user.
(6) To display our valuations collected via Trusted Shops, the Trusted Shops Trustbadge is included on this website. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in the optimal marketing of our offer pursuant to Art. 6 Paragraph 1. (f) GDPR. The Trustbadge and the services advertised are an offer from Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne. When the Trustbadge is retrieved, the Web server automatically stores a so-called server log file, which includes, for example, your IP address, date and time of the retrieval, amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the retrieval. This data will not be evaluated and automatically overwritten within seven days after the end of your page visit. Other personal data will only be transferred to Trusted Shops, in so far as you have consented to this, should you decide after the completion of an order to use a Trusted Shops product or have already registered for use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies.
(7) In general, we have entered into a contractual agreement with all third parties to whom we provide personal data, in which both parties undertake to treat the data in accordance with the highest applicable standards and to delete them after fulfilment of the contractual purpose, taking into account applicable legal requirements, labelfarm selects its partners extremely diligently and trusts in their conformity.
(8) labelfarm also collects and processes personal data of applicants for the purpose of processing employment application process. If no employment relationship results from the application process, the application documents will be deleted two months after notification of the refusal decision, provided that deletion does not conflict with any other legitimate interests or if the applicant has consented to further storage. If the application results in employment, all or part of the submitted data will be stored in accordance with statutory provisions and processed for the purpose of personnel administration.
(1) In context of the provision of online offers and collection of data, labelfarm uses so-called "cookies". "Cookies" are text files that are stored on the visitor's computer. "Cookies" are used once or longer to enable certain functions of the labelfarm online services. The text files do not contain any address data (such as the name or e-mail address of the visitor) or other personal data and are also not linked by labelfarm with other data sources.
(2) We use several types of cookies on our website. On the one hand, there are basic functional cookies that are indispensable for the proper functioning of the website and that are valid for the duration of the visit to the website. These cookies are set each time the page is accessed; the visitor is informed of this when the website is called up for the first time by means of a banner. This type of cookie does not contain any personal data. Please note § 2 regarding Log Files.
(3) Furthermore, there are special analysis cookies that allow us to carry out an evaluation of the website usage and thus to improve your user experience when visiting the website. These types of cookies are optional and require your prior consent before we can employ them. To this end the first time a visitor visits the website a banner appears which asks for consent. If accepted by the visitor, these special cookies help to make our service more user-friendly, effective and secure. For purposes of the needs-based design of the labelfarm online services and market research, usage profiles can be created using pseudonyms. These usage profiles are anonymous and will not be merged with the data about the bearer of the pseudonym. Please note in this context also § 6 for web analysis.
(5) Website visitors can also set their web browser so that the storage of cookies is generally suppressed. In this case it may be that personal online services or certain functions of the website (such as the shopping cart and the order processing) can no longer be used because the technical requirements are not met. If this case applies to you, you can alternatively also order by phone or by e-mail (Contact).
Open settings for optional tools
(1) labelfarm uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google (Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). Google Analytics collects and stores data from which further data are generated using pseudonyms, provided that the data subject has consented to § 5 (3). These user profiles are used to analyse visitor behaviour and are evaluated to improve and tailor our services. The pseudonymised user profiles are under no circumstances merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
(3) On behalf of the operator of this online service, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the online services, to compile reports on online activity and to provide other services related to online and internet usage to the operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google.
(4) You can prevent the storage of cookies - as explained in § 5 (4-5) - by setting your browser software accordingly. We point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this online service in full.
(5) You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the online offer (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google through the installation of the browser plug-in available via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(6) The use of Google Analytics to collect data can also be achieved through the use of a so-called Opt-out cookie on the computer. By clicking on the following link the future collection of your data when visiting this website will be prevented: Disable Google Analytics.
(8) We point out that in this online service the Google Analytics code has been extended through the addition of
(1) In order to ensure the best possible data protection of our customers and to reduce unnecessary data transfers, we do not use the official social plug-ins from Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest on our sites, but implement this functionality using a specially developed script.
(2) When the user accesses one of our online services, no connection is made between the user's browser and the server of a social media platform. Therefore, no information is transmitted that the user has accessed the corresponding page of our website.
(3) Only when the user interacts with the "share" button and selects one of the offered social media platforms, is a connection made to the server of the respective platform. A dialog box will appear in which the user can select and confirm his or her further course of action. Only after confirmation is made is the corresponding information transmitted from his browser to the social network and stored or published there.
(4) When sharing contents of the smow website, labelfarm does not transmit any data other than the respective
address of the website. How Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest process the published data is not known to labelfarm and also
depends on individual settings. It is the responsibility of the user, to make the desired settings in the user account
of the respective social media platform. Further information on this can be found in the data protection declarations
of the respective operators.
(5) If you generally want to avoid data association and use by social networks, you should avoid any interaction with the "Share" button or make sure that you are not logged in to any of the respective social media platforms.
(1) As part of our online offer, it may arise that content from third parties is included on our website. It is customary that a forwarding of the IP address to the third party to use the services (e.g. display in the browser) is undertaken, in so far as this is technically necessary. In detail, this concerns the following providers:
(1) In addition to the use of data to process your order, the use or transfer of personal data by labelfarm for the purposes of advertising or market and opinion research is allowed, in as far as the user has agreed to this or it is allowed by prevailing laws.
(1.1) If the user agrees to the receipt of newsletters, they receive these - until cancellation of the service - at irregular intervals and exclusively from labelfarm. To subscribe to the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your valid e-mail address. In terms of the data efficiency required by law, we do not ask for further information.
(1.3) The smow newsletter contains a so-called "web beacon" - a pixel-sized file which communicates with the Sendinblue server when the newsletter is opened. Within the framework of this communication basic technical information, such as the browser you are using, the operating system and also your IP address are registered. The statistical analysis also includes the determination of whether the newsletter was opened, when it was opened, and which links were clicked. These evaluations serve exclusively to recognise the reading habits of our users and to allow us to adapt our content appropriately.
(1.4) A deregistration from the newsletter is possible at any time by deactivating the respective function in the labelfarm user account or by simple notification, for example by e-mail to labelfarm (firstname.lastname@example.org), without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates. With the deregistration, your consent to the processing via Sendinblue and the statistical analysis also expire. You will also find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter.
(2) labelfarm conducts surveys at irregular intervals. The participation in surveys of the labelfarm is at any time voluntarily and basically anonymous. We do not collect or process any personal data and can use your answers also not assign to your person.
We store personal data in accordance with the respective statutory retention periods and delete the corresponding data after the expiration of this period, provided that they are no longer required for fulfilment of the contract or ongoing contract negotiations and that there is no legitimate interest in the further storage.
(1) The following consent (s) have been given, where applicable, expressly and we have recorded your consent. According to the provisions of the GDPR, we are obliged to keep the contents of consent ready for retrieval at any time. We would like to point out that you can revoke your consent (s) at any time with effect for the future.
[Field to enter the Salutation]
[Field to enter the First name]
[Field to enter the Last name]
[Field to enter the Email address]*
Fields marked with a * must be completed.
[O] Yes, I would like to receive information about special offers and new products.
From 25 may 2018 the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply, and which will be implemented in Germany through the Data Protection Adaptation and Implementation Act (DSAnpUG-EU)/Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG n.F.). § 55 DSAnpUG-EU / BDSG n.F. states that there is an obligation to provide individuals, independently of the data processing, with an easily accessible overview of the purposes of the data processing undertaken, and be informed in an overview of the rights to which they are entitled. If further alterations are therefore required, we will inform you here.