Orders in our smow online shop can be paid via:
|Method of Payment||Description|
|Bank Transfer||When you choose payment via bank transfer your final invoice will automatically include the 3% discount. Please note that we can only offer you this price advantage for advance payments via classic bank transfer, as by this method no transaction fees are incurred by us. Please transfer the stated invoice amount after receiving the order confirmation. Our bank details will be sent with the order confirmation.|
|Sofortbanking1||Process your payment from your online bank account when ordering with 2% discount through our partner sofortüberweisung.de.|
|Invoice2||Invoices must be settled in full within 10 days of the invoice date (invoice date equals delivery date).|
|Credit Card||We accept the payment with the following credit cards:
|PayPal||You are transferred directly to PayPal. Your PayPal account will be debited at the end of the order process.|
|COD1||You pay the invoice sum (maximum € 5000) including 1,5% COD service charge directly to the carrier upon receipt.|
|Financing3||See information below...|
2) only available for billing addresses in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and for private customers in the Netherlands
3) only in Germany
You want to quickly and effortlessly fulfil a long-held wish? Convenient monthly payments make that possible. 3
Five easy steps
- Place the desired items in your basket and select the payment method "Financing" and click "Continue to Order Summary".
- Complete the online credit application form.
- Print out the credit application and sign it.
- Go to your local post office and confirm your identity via Postident.
- Following receipt of the credit application by Consors Finanz we will dispatch the ordered goods (subject to approval of the credit application by Consors Finanz). 4
The following documents are required
- Signed credit application
- Confirmation of salary / for self-employed, the last Betriebswirtschaftliche Auswertung (BWA) - for a credit of &euro 1.500 or more
- A copy of the Aufenthaltserlaubnis for citizens of countries outwith the EU
- For students: a copy of your student card or certificate of enrolment for the current semester and a copy of your ec / Maestro or credit card
- For apprentices: copy of a current salary statement and a copy your ec / Maestro or credit card
The following conditions must be met
- Employment / Income:
- You have been employed with your current employer for at least 3 months. Your employment contract is permanent or
- You are retired with a guaranteed, indefinite pension or
- You have been self-employed for over 12 months.
- You have a regular income of at least € 650 net (net household income for housewives / house husbands).
- You have no negative SCHUFA ratings.
Financial security with the Carefree Package5
Occasionally in life things do not go as planned. With the Carefree Package you can enjoy your new purchase with the safe knowledge that even in troubled times you are secured.
To allow you and your family peace of mind you can combine your financing package with a flexible payment protection insurance plan (Carefree Package), and thus protect yourself and your family from unnecessary worries in times of emergency.
The payment protection plan will pay the monthly instalments in cases of non-culpable unemployment, disability or death for the remaining term of the loan - in some cases a minimum number of payments have to have been made before the insurance cover begins.
For full details please refer to the Insurance Terms & Conditions.
3) Contract partner is Consors Finanz (Commerz Finanz GmbH).
4) Subject to a positive examination after receipt of your application.
5) he Carefree Package provides coverage for different risks by inclusion in a group insurance. The insurer pays the monthly rates in cases of non-culpable unemployment, disability or death. For details please refer to the Insurance Terms & Conditions.
smow reserves the right to request an alternative payment method to that chosen.