"Wooden spoon for pickled vegetables by John F. Kennedy" ? ? ? John F. Kennedy. Green Mountain Woodcrafters, Vermont. And no relation of Teddy or Robert. Still cheered us up. From March 20th until April 25th 1951 Stuttgart hosted the first post-war exhibition...
*incl. VAT, incl. shipping (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands)
- Fritz Hansen footstool by Arne Jacobsen
- Polyurethane foam shell with glass fibre reinforcement
- Satin-polished, four star base
- Available in a range of textile and leather ranges and colours
- Hallingdal: 70% Wool, 30% Viscose
- Tonus: 90% New wool worsted, 10% Helanca
- Divina: 100% New wool
- Divina Melange: 100% New wool
More about 'Egg Chair' in our blog
Although in the course of his career Verner Panton worked with numerous designer furniture producers, his name is undoubtedly most closely associated with Vitra. Not least because of his seminal Panton Chair. The exhibition "Panton by Vitra" at Wasserschloss...
...And that there must be more to Scandinavian pop than ABBA and more to Danish design than Arne Jacobsen and his Egg Chair or Verner Panton and his Cone Chair...
All 'Egg Chair' Posts