Vitrastanden på Orgatec 2010 var domineret af især to tegnestuers arbejde: Antonio Citterio og Ronan og Erwan Bouroullec. Udover at præsentere nye variationer af deres Alcove Sofa og Playns 'workstation', løftede Vitra også sløret for Bouroullecs nye...
*incl. VAT, incl. shipping (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands)
- Chrome-plated tubular steel frame with belt upholstery
- Fibreglass-reinforced plastic panels
- Seat cushion made of polyurethane foam and polyester wadding
- Backrests cushioned with polyurethane chips and microfibers
- Alcove Sofa from Vitra includes 2 back cushions (Love Seat includes 1 cushion)
- Laser: 100% Polyester Trevira CS
- Credo: 95% New wool, 5% Polyamide
More about 'alcove sofa' in our blog
The Vitra stand at Orgatec 2010 was dominated by the work of two design studios: Antonio Citterio and Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec. In addition to presenting new variations of their Alcove Sofa and Playns workstation, Vitra also unveiled the Bouroullec's new...
Although the public face of Vitra is unquestionably their "Home Collection", for decades the backbone of the company has been their office furniture division. Consequently a central feature of Vitra's daily work involves developing new approaches to office...
On the opening day of Orgatec we managed to grab a quick 10 minutes in an Alcove Sofa with Erwan Bouroullec. Aside from not showing us what was in his sketch book, Erwan told us about one of the brother's forthcoming projects. A sail boat. Yeah, yeah we...
Designed in 2005 for the French producer Ligne Roset, Facett by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec will be familiar, at least tactility, to all who know the Bretonnian Brothers Alcove Sofa for Vitra. A winner of a RED DOT award in 2005 the Facett armchair is part of...
All 'alcove sofa' Posts