Aluminium Group EA 119
by Charles & Ray Eames, 1958
— from 2.498,00 €*
3% advance payment discount: 2.644,22 €
(Save 81,78 €)
Versions which are in stock and immediately available (click here)
These items are in stock and are deliverable immediately.
The chairs in the Aluminium Group collection are not only the most famous creations by Charles and Ray Eames: They also rate amongst the greatest designs of the 20th century.
- Office chair with either a high or medium-high backrest,
- Die-cast aluminium clamping brackets, frame, armrests and bases
- Upholstery in Hopsak, leather or Netweave.
- Chairs in nero, bianco, red, orange, blue, yellow and blackish brown leather come with a back cover in a matching Plano colour.
- Chairs in dark grey and light grey leather come with a back cover in Plano Antra II
- Brown leather chairs come with back covers in Plano nero.
- Seat height adjustable via pneumatic lift
- Adjustable back mechanism, which can be locked in upright position
*incl. VAT, excl. shipping
Colours & Material Eames EA 117 / EA 119
Dimensions Eames EA 117 / EA 119
More about 'Aluminium Group EA 117 / EA 119' in our blog
... Zeeland, Michigan, 1969 Ten years ago Charles and Ray Eames revolutionised the world of chair design with their "aluminium Chair" range. And now they hope to do it again. In one of the most eagerly anticipated announcements of the ... The cushions, so Eames, contrast with the sleek aluminium profile to create a softer, more opulent chair that still maintains the transparency and clarity of the original aluminium Chair. In...
... Recently a new film appeared on the Vitra youtube channel; a short review and history of the Aluminium Chairs by Charles and Ray Eames. Not only is the film a wonderful introduction to the Aluminium Chairs, but also allows a rare "behind...
... Following the successful visit to USM Haller the (smow)team headed on to Basel and Vitra HQ. The contrast in the external appearances of the buildings could hardly be greater. As a company Vitra don't just engage designers to create...
... The chairs in the so-called "Aluminium Group" from Vitra are highly versatile and are just as applicable for use in an office environment as in waiting rooms and in private houses. The designs and original construction originate from...
All 'Aluminium Group EA 117 / EA 119'-posts