Zeeland, Michigan, 1969 Ten years ago Charles and Ray Eames revolutionised the world of chair design with their "aluminium Chair" range. And now they hope to do it again. In one of the most eagerly anticipated announcements of the year, Charles and Ray Eames...
Aluminium Group EA 215 / 216by Charles & Ray Eames, 1969 — from 2.922,00 €
3% advance payment discount: 3.059,38 € (Save 94,62 €)
Versions which are in stock and immediately available (click here)
These items are in stock and are deliverable immediately:
*incl. VAT, incl. shipping (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands)
The shape and structure of Charles and Ray Eames 1969 designed Soft Pad Chair closely resembles that of their Aluminium Chair.
- Office chair with high backrest
- Upholstered with four stitched-on cushions in leather
- Chairs in nero, bianco, red, orange, blue, yellow and blackish brown leather come with a back cover in a matching Plano colour.
- Chairs in dark grey and light grey leather come with a back cover in Plano Antra II
- Brown leather chairs come with a back cover in Plano nero.
- Swivel or non-swivel on 4-star base
- Die-cast aluminium clamping brackets, frame and base; available as either polished or chrome-plated.
- Available with glides for carpets or glides with felt pads for hard floor surfaces
- Plano: 100% Polyester
More about 'Soft Pad Chair' in our blog
All 'Soft Pad Chair' Posts