by Antonio Citterio, 1992
— from 500,00 €*
3% advance payment discount: 485,00 €
(Save 15,00 €)
Visavis by Antonio Citterio has a formal reserve, clear lines and high degree of comfort, which makes it equally suited to the office as in the home.
- Multi-purpose cantilever-based visitor and conference chair.
- Seat with fabric covers on a polyurethane body.
- Backrest with integrated armrests in basic dark or transparent polypropylene
- Backrest with an open-knit diamond pattern.
- Covers in Plano available in a range of colours
- Chrome-plated tubular steel base frame
- Available as stackable (up to 5 high) or non-stackable
- Available with either hard double castors in basic dark for carpets or soft castors for hard floor surfaces.
*incl. VAT, excl. shipping
Colours & Material Visavis
Visavis has a formal reserve, clear lines and high degree of comfort, which makes it equally suited to the office and the home.
It is also available in a stacking version for meeting rooms. Choose from a wide range of colours for the seat coverings, which are available in fabric and leather. The base is made of polished or matte chrome and can be combined with seat and backrest covers in fabric or leather. Visavis comes in different versions for different purposes: with a plain or covered backrest. A writing tablet is available. A stacking version is also available (max. 5 chairs), with or without interconnecting elements. The backrest with its squared perforation is available in basic dark, warmgrey, and as a transparent variant.