Eames Plastic Armchair DAW
by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
— from 421,00 €*
3% advance payment discount: 408,37 €
(Save 12,63 €)
Versions which are in stock and immediately available (click here)
These items are in stock and are deliverable immediately.
Plastic armchairs were first presented as part of a New York Museum of Modern Art competition, "Low-Cost Furniture Design". Their organically shaped plastic seat-shells were later combined with various different bases and manufactured in their millions.
- Office/visitor chair
- Solid-coloured polypropylene seat-shell.
- The Eames Plastic Side Chairs from Vitra contain special additives which slow down the fading process caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Yellow-toned maplewood frame base and cross struts
- Available either with or without seat upholstery
- For the fully upholstered versions: basic dark seat shell comes with black seam, all other with white seam
- Available with glides for carpets or glides with felt pads for hard floor surfaces.
- DAW= Dining Height Armchair Wooden Base
*incl. VAT, excl. shipping