*incl. VAT, excl. shipping
DetailsMax Bill designed the Ulmer Hocker in collaboration with Hans Gugelot in 1954 as a seat for the students at the newly-established Ulm College of Design. Today Swiss manufacturer 'wb form' continues to offer this design icon as part of their exclusive Max Bill collection.
- Stool / Side table / Shelving unit by Max Bill
- Spruce and beech wood, unlacquered
- With signature of Max Bill
- Find the fitting seat cushion here
- Dimensions: H 44 × W 39,5 × D 29,5 cm
Max Bill designed Ulmer Hocker in collaboration with Hans Gugelot as a seat for the students at the newly- established Ulm College of Design. Light and robust, it has many uses - as a seat, a side table or a shelving element, as a transport container, serving tray or table attachment.
Dimensions Ulmer Hocker
More about 'Ulmer Hocker' in our blog